The Japanese graphic designer Koichi Sato was born in 1944. His works represent a new way of japanese style. Koichi Sato combines old tradition like haiku and traditional theater with new influences in his work. After graduating in 1969 his work influenced japanese design more and more, and could be called one of the creators of what we call japanese graphic design or japanese style.
Koichi Sato is Professor at Tama Art University and member of JAGDA, AGI, Tokyo ADC and Tokyo TDC. His work is represented in about 20 museums worldwide, including Museum of Modern Art.
- xteeny likes this
- nascentarchive likes this
- clitt3r reblogged this from gridsandtits
- cocavspepsi reblogged this from gridsandtits
- somestrangersstomach reblogged this from gridsandtits
- inspirathom likes this
- nhzy likes this
- mcad-design-fandm reblogged this from gridsandtits
- theunadventurouslifeof likes this
- katharinaweiss likes this
- emilevictorp reblogged this from gridsandtits
- hupodoche likes this
- gridsandtits posted this